Life Safety Alarm Systems
Life Safety & Fire Alarm Systems in NJ
At TR Alarm, our experts understand the importance of offering a wide variety of reliable high quality NJ fire alarm systems. Installing a fire alarm system is crucial for keeping your family safe and protected. There is no longer just one simple fire alarm to install. With the fire alarm industry constantly expanding, we make sure to stay on top of it and continue becoming experts in the installation of every different type of alarm system.
These are the most important types of alarm systems we install:
- Life Safety Systems - this is the name for any indoor system meant to help evacuate people in case of an emergency, ranging from something as serious as a fire or earthquake, to as ordinary as a power outage. These systems are an important part of any commercial, industrial or residential building and can help save lives.
- Voice Evacuation Systems – this can be a big help in an emergency. This system delivers a clear and loud set of evacuation instructions in quick four minute segments. It comes with a built-in battery charger, up to 1,000 monitor and control points and a lightning fast communication loop.
- Smoke Detection – this device can detect even the most minute trace of smoke, helping residents and employees evacuate their homes or offices before it is too late.
- Heat Detection – like our smoke detection system, this is another fire alarm device which responds to either the rate of rise in temperature, or as a fixed temperature detector.
- Linear Heat – this is a form of heat detection used most often in industrial and commercial buildings. The linear cable is spread along the length of a building and can therefore detect a fire from anywhere within.
- Temperature Detection – monitors the temperature within a home or building like a heat detection system does.
- Water Flow Alarm Systems – this is activated when a fire causes the water flow in a sprinkler system to exceed its predetermined value.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection – carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly. This system will detect if carbon monoxide is in the air and alert those inside so they can escape and save their lives.
We also install other commercial alarm systems & security systems, which include: elevator fire alarms, elevator recall systems and mass notification systems. For more information about NJ alarm systems at T&R Alarm, call us today at 1-800-486-5019.
Affiliations and Certifications